Senior Human Resources Manager
Company: Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurants
Category: Human Resources, Management
Type: Full Time
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is looking for a Sr Human Resources Manager who will help drive the business by providing HR support and guidance and by creating and implementing strategic HR initiatives in assigned restaurant regions, as well as at the Restaurant Support Center (RSC). Responsibilities:
- Supports the strategic initiatives through consistent execution of Cooper’s Hawks’ HR practices.
- Evaluates opportunities in the business and creates and implements solutions to address in partnership with Operations and HR.
- Lead Talent Management and Succession Planning activities for assigned regions (i.e. yearly Talent Reviews, Monthly Succession and Workforce Planning meetings, measuring talent readiness.)
- Partner with Senior Area Director to strategically support the development and management of the Managers and Team Members in their region.
- Help identify performance standards and measure Team member performance and progress.
- Handle Employee Relations investigation support for assigned regions and for the Restaurant Support Center; Provides support for and counsel to Business Partners; Consults with outside legal counsel, as necessary.
- Help drive Team Member engagement by identifying gaps in the business and solutions to address them (i.e. turnover/ team member engagement and retention; Community survey feedback.)
- Provide support and guidance for Team Member performance management.
- Partner with Restaurant Support Center (RSC) Executives to support the success of their teams.
- Manages and monitors compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations and company policies and procedures by keeping current on laws and regulations related to general human resource practices and regulations.
- Implements action plans to improve performance and reduce instances of non-compliance.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, purpose, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Works with Business Partners and Director of Total Rewards to ensure fair and consistent compensation practices occur.
- Pair with HR Partner to ensure objectives are met for all regions.