Staff Accountant II
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Category: Accounting and Finance
Type: Full Time
ATI Physical Therapy has a Staff Accountant position open. This job serves an important role in the Corporate accounting function and includes key responsibilities during the month-end close, account reconciliations, bank accounting/reporting, interaction with other departments (Treasury, Finance/FP&A, Payroll/Shared Services, HR), etc. Responsibilities:
- Key contributor to the Company’s monthly close process, journal entry processes, account recs, monthly budget/forecast vs. actuals analysis, internal reporting processes.
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Analyze financial statements to report on variances and trend analytics.
- End-to-end cash accounting/reporting, including coordination with Treasury.
- Review and reconcile AP batches.
- Maintain expense management and assist with implementation issues as they arise.
- Assist with revenue/AR waterfall analysis preparation.
- Assist with non-PT revenue accounting.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Work with external auditors during annual audit review by preparing schedules and analytics.
- Support the Company’s public-compliant SOX program as it relates to Corporate accounting.
- Develop cross‐functional relationships throughout the organization, including in particular, Treasury, Finance / FP&A, Payroll / Shared Services and HR.
- Drive continuous push towards best-in-class accounting and month-end close practices.