Supervisor, Inserting Department
Company: CGI ComGraphics
Type: Full Time
ComGraphics Inc. (CGI) is currently seeking a Day-shift Supervisor, Inserting Department to fill an important role within the organization. The Supervisor, Inserting will schedule and manage inserting crew and related process work performed and support other operational areas across all shifts. This position manages staff, fosters a safe and productive environment, promotes customer satisfaction, and ensures proper departmental operations in support of the Company’s business. They are located in Chicago but will be moving to Addison in the fall. Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily mailroom inserting staff and activity.
- Regularly communicate costumer job status, updates, timelines, and requirements to staff.
- Communicate to Director, Operations any staff, vendor or equipment challenges.
- Oversee mailroom and inserting portion of production testing.
- Work directly with onsite technicians and third-party resources to ensure all machines are maintained and safe to operate.
- Conduct inserting, metering, and software/postage training.
- Assist with inventory management and monthly reporting of production stock.
- Check daily production billing reporting and communicate exceptions.
- Work closely with shipping and receiving to ensure all outgoing mail counts are accurate and accounted for.