Support Team Manager
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Category: IT, Management
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking a Support Team Manager to join their team. This position will focus on day-to-day management of IT teams responsible for enterprise accounts service delivery, customer satisfaction and problem resolution, team building, vendor management, and financial/new deal approvals. This individual will manage 3-5 teams of 15-20 dedicated account engineers. You will also be responsible for additional hires as needed to support the workload and development needs of the department. Each enterprise account team will consist of a team lead/technology lead for additional help with day-to-day management. This position reports to the Director of Enterprise Services. Qualifications:
- Must have previous leadership and management experience or have demonstrable management skills to lead a team.
- Previous experience in IT architecture or engineering roles – to include a sound understanding of all available technical solutions within our field while mastering 1 or 2 of those subjects.
- Solid understanding of Managed Services (MSP.)
- A forward-thinking technical mind able to break down technical solutions and jargon to the non-technical customer, gaining both trust and recognition as a technical expert.
- Experience and understanding of ticket management and project management.
- A strong ITIL framework and background (certification a plus.)