Company: Edward Don and Company
Category: Accounting and Finance
Type: Full Time
Edward Don has a Tax Analyst position open that needs to be filled. The Tax Analyst will do the following below:
- Fulfills state and local tax requirements, including annual reports, franchise tax returns, personal property tax returns, business license renewals, etc.
- Maintain close communication with the company’s third-party tax firms, pulls tax reports, reconciles data, sets up new accounts, etc.
- SharePoint data organization and workflows creation.
- Collaborates with other teams to answer business questions utilizing analytical approaches.
- Recommends process improvements for areas of responsibility.
- Prepares payment vouchers, completes documentation on as needed basis.
- Assesses and researches sales/use tax issues to identify solutions, and prepares written communication to answer internal and external Stakeholders.
- Provide audit support on as needed basis.
- Sales tax Exemption Certificates knowledge/ accounts coding up to the business standards.
- Provide coverage and support for the day-to-day responsibilities and requests from Internal and External customers.
- Resolve tax notices in a timely manner, as they arise.
- Provides support to the Tax Manager.