Technology Services Designer
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
As a member of Sentinel’s Technology Area Design (TAD) team, you will be responsible for schematic designs, drawings and specification documents for new construction. You begin at a discovery meeting to gather design requirements and then are responsible for schematic design, architectural drawings and specification documents. You are responsible for responding to RFI questions, approvals of submittals, punch-list preparation and preparing proposals and SOW’s. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science related field.
- 3-5 years of hands on technical design.
- AutoCAD experience a must, Revit experience preferred.
- RCDD, CTS or PSP certification.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels within an organization.
- Working knowledge of networking and wireless systems a plus.