Treasury Operations Manager
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Category: Accounting & Finance, Management
Type: Full Time
ATI Physical Therapy has a Treasury Operations Manager position open. The Treasury Operations Manager will partner with business leaders to improve and implement positive change in the overall Treasury function. This role will be directly plugged in to the accounting department and will collaborate across all business functions.
The Treasury Operations Manager will be the conduit to how we deploy Treasury programs and conduct day-to-day operations. The individual will partner with leadership to increase consistency, assist other business units, optimize the efficiency and cost effectiveness of Treasury operations within the company, and ensure compliance with internal and SOX controls. This role will need to invest energy in becoming a trusted advisor who partners in new ways with their customers, be comfortable in managing across multiple initiatives, and in some cases use creativity to build new solves.
- Stay abreast of Treasury best practices and banking products and services to ensure efficient and cost-effective Treasury operations, fraud prevention, and sound risk management.
- Dive deep into bank fee analysis and other cash related vendors to ensure proper pricing and services are in place.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Lead all cash management functions including account organization, bank account maintenance, and supporting cash receipts and disbursements. You will work cross-functionally to live and breathe cash.
- Continuous improvement and advancement of current ATI payment and fraud protection methodologies and practices.
- Maintain daily interactions with other functional areas of Accounting, Tax, Revenue Cycle, Payroll, etc.
- Act as primary Security Administrator and routinely monitor system access and entitlements to bank portal.
- Support Treasurer in cash forecasting and related quarterly financial planning and budgeting.
- Support Treasurer in managing investments in accordance with company investment policy. Support Board reporting.
- Become familiar with credit agreement and support Treasurer in credit agreement quarterly compliance certification and periodic management reporting.
- Manage Treasury internal operational controls and ensure compliance. Partner with Accounting on the annual audit and take accountability for any cash and/or debt related information requests.
- Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations.
- Update and maintain Treasury written policies and procedure.
- Oversee acquisition integration with respect to Treasury-related needs and other ad hoc projects.